Thursday, September 2, 2010

Slowly Packing

And by slowly, I mean, haven't started yet.

We are planning on leaving this weekend sometime, but Hurricane Earl might have something to say about that. I'd rather stay here an extra day, knowing my house hasn't been hit by a tree or fallen over.

I can't believe I am going to be a God mother. FINALLY, one of my best friends is pregnant, and I am loving every second of it. Since I had Trianna almost 6 years ago, I've been ACHING for one of my friends to have a baby. I want to hold, cuddle, love and cherish a new life without having to get up in the night or change diapers!

I do have 2 lovely babies in my life right now. Ariana and Paloma. They are turning 1 in September. It blows my MIND! I can't wait to get to Ontario to visit them again. I miss them SO much.




Their mother Tara, was my only REAL friend out here in Nova Scotia before they got transferred. I cannot WAIT to get back there and start being with them again. I am hoping after Mike's tour, we can put in a transfer and go back to Trenton. We shall see.





Today, after our backyard shaded up, I let the kids outside. Alex immediately took off her diaper and started chasing the butterflies (We always have little white ones flying in our backyard) I really should of taken a picture of it, because her little chunky bum cheeks were bouncing while she ran, and it made me laugh so hard.


I love being a mommy.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment