Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day of February

The month of March has been long coming. Only 16 days until my Mikey starts heading home from deployment.

He left on our 6th wedding anniversary. September 10th 2010. March 16th is the magical day when he boards his flight. (It may be a day or two of travelling, which I can handle)

I'm exhausted. I just need a good SLEEP IN day to myself! I really don't know how ANY single mothers do this. There are no breaks, no one to help and I don't even have time to think about myself!

I'm ready for some help. I'm ready for some breaks and I'm ready to just have a shower ALONE.

Oh, and someone to help cook.

One of my goals while Michael was away was to cook a warm meal every day. Do you know how hard this really is? I never thought that just COOKING could be a challenge!

16 more days... 16 more days...


I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment