Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blah

Well today was uneventful. With my heart on the fritz, I wasn't too modivated to do anything. I am determined to get out of the house tomorrow and spend sometime with a good friend and momma of two twin girls.

The girls were a little hectic this morning. Alexis was trying to steal toys from Trianna, and vise versa. It was loud and I could feel my stomach knoting up with every whine and squeel coming from them. So I seperated them into different rooms and two different TV shows. That seemed to keep them quiet until I was ready to get off my butt.

Michael came home for an hour, and then headed to a friends BBQ. He is still not home (It's 10pm) and I have been waiting for him since 5. Why am I waiting? Because I ran out of diapers for Alexis and I cannot put her to bed without any. So my girls are still awake. On a good note, I am hoping they sleep in for me at least!

I plan to post a lot of pictures on this blog (almost daily) So watch out, I can't promise they will be ALL cute... my girls can be monsters sometimes!

Crossing my fingers for sleep-in tomorrow!!!


--Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment