Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Diapers

Ok, Michael went to a BBQ, and I called him at 6pm telling him we need diapers...

I guess he assumed that I meant "eventually" because around 10pm (when everything is closed) he still wasn't home. Ugh.

So I had to watch a 2 year old run around the house naked for 3 hours waiting for him to come. I couldn't put her to bed without one, or I would be cleaning more of a mess up.

Around 10:15 I decided even if he came home now, nothing was open, and he wasn't getting them anyways. So I searched around my closet and found my cloth diapers that I had when she was a baby. Ya, smart thinkin' me.

So I am hoping the velcro stays on all night and she doesn't soak through. Oh, and she sleeps in.

Good night bloggies!


--Cheers


P.S He's getting a verbal thrashing when he gets home *laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment