Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Entry

This will be only an introduction post.

I have been torn away from my closest friends and family, and thrown into "adulthood". Being 1800km away from anyone close is a hard pill to swallow. 

Michael is leaving for CFS Alert in September for six months, and I can't even comprehend the thought. The military, being as "supportive" as they are, keeps reminding me that I knew my husband was in the Military when I married him, so I KNEW what I was getting into. 

Trianna is going into grade 1 this year and the thought of it blows my mind away. Alexis is starting to potty train, and you can usually find her running around naked in the house at any given time.

After 3 years of being posted to Nova Scotia, I have finally found a family doctor willing to take on my family. With my current heart issues, and the new medication they have been testing me on makes me constantly tired and dizzy. I feel like a 50 year old taking afternoon naps with my daughters.

I will be continuing to update this blog almost every day. I want to document and record my daily life out here, so many of my friends and family can get an inside look to how I am feeling inside.


As for now, I am getting ready for bed. To tackle another crazy day with my girls.


Trianna Mae Thomas - 5 Years Old
Cheers.
Alexis Grace Thomas - 2 Years Old

No comments:

Post a Comment