Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Better News

I have seemed to come to a better situation when it comes to Michael leaving. I asked my parents if I could stay with them for the six months and have Trianna attend school in Cobourg. After a long lists of requirements (laugh) they finally agreed.

I am going to take a couple courses at Fleming while I am there. Might as well while I have the opportunity, right? Since I am fast at typing, and want to work at home, my mom suggested that I go for Medical Transcription. Good thing is, I can bring that career with my anywhere we go if we get posted.

We shall see! I will have my computer with me, so I will keep updating. I will be in Cobourg for the 6th of September until the middle of March '11


Come on over for a visit if you want!


--Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment