Friday, August 20, 2010

Buckwheat Noodle Chicken Stir Fry

Yep, that's what I had for dinner. And it was YUMMY.

I am slowly making my way into a healthy-lifestyle transition. We went grocery shopping and surprisingly found out that the "healthier" list we made came to the same price as our regular unhealthy list.

I was thrilled.

I have stuck colourful strips of paper all over my house with this quote writen on it.

"Even if you're on the right track, You'll get run over if you just sit there"

It's on my fridge, above my computer, on the pantry, my clock, my toilet, mirror, sink, stairs, and my eliptical. Everywhere I look, I am constantly reminded that I need to really push myself and get this weight off. Because I know JUST eating healthy will not completely do it.



In other news.


The dog sitting is going great. Winston is such a good boy and is a breeze to look after. He even snuggles beside me when I take a nap (Something I need to stop doing)

Mike is officially off of work until he leaves on September 8th. Two days before our 6th Anniversary. *sigh*



Anddddd.... all of a sudden I don't feel like typing anymore. I'll update tomorrow when I have more ambition to do so.


--Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment