Monday, August 30, 2010

Goals

Michael is leaving 9 days. N.i.n.e D.a.y.s

I really don't want to spend the whole six months out here. I'd rather much be back in Ontario with family and friends.

My best friend is pregnant with her first baby. And I'm really excited. I've been waiting almost 6 years for this to happen. I love babies, I love holding them, comforting them, and giving the back to their parents when the real work has to be done. *laugh* I love babies.

So in other news. I am starting to set a few goals for myself while Michael is gone.

1. Get more pysically active
2. Lose at least 25lbs
3. Learn Spanish

Those are the ones I have so far. I will hopefully expand this list soon. I want to keep as busy as possible while he is gone.

9 more days. Seriously?




*shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment